Friday, March 27, 2009

Welcome Post

First of all, welcome to The Chloe Davis Fic Archive. I hope you enjoy your stay. :)
The general rules apply. No spamming, no Chloe/Davis bashing, no bashing of other posters. You all are here, though, so you're smart people. So...

There's a Point to This: After much trawling the web, I realized that there isn't one place where Chloe/Davis Shippers have a comprehensive archive of fiction. This is my attempt to remedy this, backed by *extensive research*. So there you have it.

What's Chloe/Davis, you ask? That is the pairing of Chloe Sullivan and Davis Bloome from the fandom Smallville. If you want to know more, go to their official site. Read the quotes, watch the clips. Learn their story. Or watch them on the show, whatever floats your boat.

Why Chloe/Davis?
I could start with a lengthy deconstruction of the gothic fairytale, the hero fighting to stay human, and the heroine who keeps him human. I could, but that's what metas for. I'll just say this pairing has connection and enormous possibilities, and in the Smallville Universe connected to me personally like no ship I have ever seen before.
That's my ramble. I'll let the fics say the rest.

The fics are collected from all over the net, only posted here with the authors permission. Since blogger is connected to pretty much any blogging site possible and this particular one allows anonymous comments, leave feedback if you enjoy something you read. It keeps the writers going. A word or sentence does it. Believe me, I've been there.

Now that that's over with... Next up, our very first fic.

Endnotes: If searching for fic (as I get more up) you can use the episode tags to find the time in which they are set in the SV universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment